Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Scenes from Coachella


I just got back from Coachella and I'm about to get on a flight straight to Taiwan but I wanted to share some photos from my weekend in the desert. As a music industry veteran I was fortunate enough to have a guest pass that let me get the best view in the house for all the bands I wanted to check out.


Left: I'm always lucky enough to stay with my friend who has a wonderful house in the desert.
Right: Beautiful day at the festival! I've actually never been on that ferris wheel, even though I've been to the festival many times.


Left: One of my favorite acts of the weekend, Destroyer's music is always so beautiful. 
Right: The gorgeous and talented Laura Marling, I've been waiting for a long time to see her live.


Left: Los Angeles band Dawes has been a favorite of mine for quite some time.
Right: Andrew Bird has one of the most magical and creative sets! He was perfect at the Outdoor Stage.



Left: One of the sets I was most impressed with was Bon Iver!
Right: One of the many art pieces sprinkled out throughout the festival grounds.

I didn't get photos of some of my favorite acts of the weekend including Jeff Mangum and Mazzy Star. There was so much more to the weekend than these quick snapshots but this is all I have time to share for now!

Is anyone going Weekend 2? Who are you looking forward to see?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...