Mia Farrow gave a stellar performance as femme fatale Daisy Buchanan in the 1974 film adaptation of F. Scott Fitzgerald's jazz era classic The Great Gatsby. We'd love to channel her polished, romantic look for a weekend in the Hamptons this spring. A girl can dream, can't she?
1. Manor Estate Dress from Modcloth
2. Pearl Glam Necklace from Modcloth
3. Beaded Chandelier Earrings from Urban Outfitters
4. Gipsy Lace and Gold Spot tights from ASOS
5. Lacy Edge Floppy Straw Hat from Urban Outfitters
6. Retrograde Braid Bracelet from Modcloth